10 Things You Might Not Know About Me
Hey there! Considering this is my first blog post ever, I thought I would start off by letting you in on who I even am!
- First and foremost, my name is Jessica Marie, but I go by Jessi.
- I was born on October 27th. #SCORPIO
- I am an introverted person at heart. I love my "me" time, making me the biggest homebody ever! If I'm not at work, you could probably find me in bed with a bag of chips.
- I have always loved writing. I remember writing stories as a kid on blank printer paper and having everyone read them. Believe it or not, I actually enjoyed writing essays in high school and college.
- Some people might say that they have a passion for fashion, but not me. I have a passion for FOOD. I love love LOVE food and anything to do with it. I love trying new foods and restaurants!
- If you know me, you know I am a total germaphobe. My hands ALWAYS have to be clean. I probably wash my hands 50 times a day! Hand sanitizer is a purse must-have!
- This next one is not something I am necessarily proud of, but I definitely drink more caffeine in an average day than water. What can I say?? I love my Starbucks!
- I have only broken 1 bone and that was my left wrist when I was 8. Embarrassingly enough, I broke it by falling off my Razor Scooter. *face palm*
- I stand at only 5'1"! I could make a never ending list of "short people problems".
- I am soo afraid of the dark! I sleep with some sort of light on every single night, whether that be my bathroom, my closet or the light from my phone! Am I the only 23 year old with this problem??
I am so excited to start this blogging journey and to see the places it will take me! I hope you stick along with me too :)